Thursday 12 June 2014

SKINNY MINT REVIEW PART I


28 Day Ultimate Teatox

Its the 6th day I'm trying out Skinny Mint's Teatox program. The Teatox programme consists of two types of tea.


http://skinnymint.com/pages/how-it-works http://skinnymint.com/pages/how-it-works



1. Morning Boost : it gives you energy and increases your metabolism to help you burn more energy and fats. Keeps you energised all day. 

2. Night Cleanse: it is actually a tea which consists of diuretics which helps you with water retention and some natural fiber and laxatives which clears your gut to help clear all the toxins and excess water in your body. 



Initially when I first checked out the ingredients in the tea in the website, I felt like the ingredients may harm our body and cause unwanted side effects similar to that of those scary diet pills available in the market. However, I've still decided to give it a try.

The Teatox program goes like this. It is a 14 or 28 day program where you drink Morning boost every day (any time before 5pm) and Night cleanse every 2nd night.The best thing about this is that while on this program you can still continue with your daily food consumption without any worries.

My take on this program after the 6th day is that it is a great regime if you are trying to detox and speed up your progress in your weight loss journey. After taking Morning boost, I was actually able to drop caffeine off my diet. I felt energised and alert. The best thing is that t helps to curb our appetite, hence. I stopped snacking. I was consuming only my 3 meals. As for Night Cleanse, I felt rather unsure whether it was a right choice as the ingredients includes laxatives. From what I imagined, I visualised myself running to the toilet through the day like how it happens when one gets pranked in TV series. Well...After trying it, I would say that my imagination may be a little over the top. It was actually a really mild dosage of the laxative. I only went to the toilet once, at max twice. It really helped with the clearing of bowels. IF lets say you have been having occasional constipation issues. I would recommend trying this if you are not keen on trying out medication laxatives.

Its the 6th day and from what I observe the weight loss part is actually slow and steady. It would best be described as a controlled detox where one does not need to go on crash diets which would definitely cause some irrevocable effects on our body. I would be doing another review on this after I've completed the 28days.

Another small part to take note is that there is actually a need to take a months break between every program. If you are on medications, it is better to continue only after you've stopped your medications too.

SKINNYMINT PART II | THE VERDICT | is done!

For more information for Skinny Mint's new product Super Fat Burning Gummies Check out this blog link  It provides a good review what the gummies are all about.

2 comments:

  1. Hi how is the teatox so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It is doing great for me! I have yet to complete the entire course as I keep catching a flu due to travel. But It really gives me the metabolism boost and the detox. I can drop off coffee when I am using the morning boost. I do have friends who experience lesser effect for the night cleanse. However, despite the fact that it helps with the urge to snack, I would still feel that it relies more on exercise to help me effectively lose weight. Of course eating healthy would not be left out in the list of things to do.

      Delete